I saw this quiz on a couple of cousins' blogs and had to steal it, thanks guys! :-) I may not be actively using my math minor and BS (Bachelor of Science, that is) in everyday life, but numbers still get me excited, especially when I get to be one. In trying to be objective, I think these quiz results have some validity. They definitely describe certain aspects of my inborn tendencies, but the amazing and wonderful thing is the contrast between who I am by myself (below) and who I am in Christ!!! Through Him I don't have to feel ashamed when I mess up, and with Him I'm able to let go of resentment and leave all the judging to Him. Best of all, I know that no matter how "good" or "bad" I act, God loves me the same, so I don't have to live under an impossible standard of goodness. "God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it." - Ephesians 2:8-9
Connecting math with Jesus, it doesn't get much better than that!
Connecting math with Jesus, it doesn't get much better than that!
You Are 1: The Reformer |
You're a responsible person - with a clear sense of right and wrong. High standards are important to you, and you do everything to meet them. You are your own worst critic, feeling ashamed if you're not perfect. You have uncompromising integrity, and people expect you to be fair. At Your Best: You are hopeful, honest, and inspiring. You bring out the best in humanity. At Your Worst: You are intolerant, judgmental, and picky. Your Fixation: Resentment Your Primary Fear: Being corrupt. Your Primary Desire: To be good. Other Number 1's: Al Gore, Martha Stewart, Gandhi, Celene Dion, and Spock from Star Trek. |
2 comments:
#1! That's pretty cool. :) I think you ARE inspiring. I thought that quiz was pretty accurate, even with so few questions! You look great at 33 weeks! Hope you feel great!
Hey Number 1...you look GREAT at 33 weeks. Hope you feel great. I always struggle the most at the end, but it is definitely worth it.
Post a Comment