I wanted to announce here that we have orders: we are moving to Shreveport, Louisiana at the end of the summer, about a week after PC and I are reunited. We're excited about it, since we've already been in Texas for a year and are ready to move on and see what the next place has for us. Given his choice of the B-52 for his aircraft, we have only two options: Shreveport or Minot, North Dakota! We find out a few weeks after arriving in Shreveport whether we'll be staying there for a handful of years or getting shipped off unceremoniously to the tundra of North Dakota. Okay, it's not tundra (is it?), but it may as well be for this Florida family!
Since I must blog from my mom's computer for the next month or so, if at all, you may not hear from me much this summer. :) So here's
EE enjoying his first vacation, missing his Daddy but very proud that he took his first airplane ride, and very successfully, I might add, at just 4 weeks old. Check back for a picture of his first Disney visit - Mom and I documented it quite extensively for all posterity!
5 comments:
Good luck! What a bummer that you have to spend your whole summer apart from your PC. He's a great guy and we're thankful for what he's doing :) Lucky you to be with G & G and to have all that help. Your little guy is so cute and looking so grown up already ~sigh~
Yikes---I hope you like more humidity than Florida!!! Louisana has all kinds of funky weather too!!!
But better than Minot!
Your little guy is darling and I'm jealous his grama gets to have him at her house. I'd surely get up in the middle of the night with him!!!
How fun to spend some QT with the grandparents, and at Disney World no less! I'm jealous.
KC's cousin drives from here to Minot ND all the time, he works on base here. From what he says, Shreveport sounds a lot better!!
Congratulations on your darling little guy---he's a keeper! Have fun with Grandma!
That baby of yours is so precious...when do we get some updated photos?!?
Post a Comment