Emailing videos never works for me, so I'm posting this for the family back home. Have I mentioned before that figuring out how to transfer and store videos from our camera is on my to-do list? It is. This one's anticlimactic, but it's E's first green vegetable and a clear representation of how he reacts to any food we give him ("More? More? More?"). We didn't film to the end where he cried when they were gone, but it happens every time without fail. Enjoy, g
randmas, enjoy!
We have ourselves a smiley little guy despite his propensity for scowling, glaring, and staring people down. Maybe he takes after me in that respect - I'll always remember my tenth grade World Religions teacher reprimanding me for "smirking" at him while I was doing nothing of the sort, to my knowledge at least.
I was blessed to have a Dad who came home in this uniform every day for quite some time, and I'm so glad E gets the same.
More eager eating, but this food did NOT love him back. Giving him blueberries at 6 months wasn't a good idea, which is exactly what the internet told me beforehand. Oh well, he sure enjoyed them in the moment. I just can't get enough of this big smile. He's sleeping much better now, but ironically there are times when thinking about his sweet face keeps me up at night. Children really are a gift from the Lord, a gift M and I did nothing to deserve but for which we are ever so thankful! :)
1 comment:
Mmmmmm good! Gotta love those veggies. Blakely is also an eager eater! She likes just about anything I give her. Sometimes she grabs the spoon right out of my hand and tries to shovel it in herself. It's quite a breath of fresh air after Peyton, who gagged at the mere SIGHT of rice cereal and veggies!
Post a Comment